CHARLESTON TOUR OVERVIEW
I am delighted to share the details and reservation information with you for the Euna Mae’s Culinary and Culture Excursion to Charleston! Our inaugural trips in October 2018 proved to be the biggest treat for us and for each of the women who joined us in the Lowcountry, several of whom are hoping to repeat the trip again!
There is a lot of information that follows, so please read and re-read for understanding before emailing with questions. We are happy to answer, but we’ve worked hard to communicate every detail for you here!
Here we go, y’all!
Euna Mae’s Culinary and Culture Excursion to Charleston is a fun-filled, food-filled three days including…
-Three nights of southern charm and beauty in the historic Mills House Hotel est 1853.
-Three private hands-on experiences in signature Charleston establishments.
-Three private tours exploring history, architecture, design, and lowcountry lifestyle.
-Ten dining experiences from iconic Charleston restaurants to local cafes and more! I work with local chefs and kitchens to choose every menu with hopes of giving you a full taste of lowcountry cuisine!
Each guest will be catered to with the utmost care and exceptional service and will enjoy gifts, treats, and surprises galore!
CHARLESTON TOUR DETAILS
Choose from two tours:
Tour 1: Sunday, April 14 - Wednesday, April 17
Tour 2: Wednesday, April 17 - Saturday, April 20
The Double Room Rate is $2399 per guest
A double room comfortably accommodates 2-3 guests who are traveling together.
Ideal for mothers/daughters, a pair or trio of friends, etc.
If you’re traveling with four, I suggest getting 2 rooms.
The Single Room Rate is $2699 per guest
A single room is ideal for guests who are either traveling alone or who might be traveling with a friend or two but would prefer a private room to themselves.
-The rate-per-guest includes all meals, accommodations, excursions, tours, classes, experiences and more!
-Travel/airfare to and from Charleston is not included and is the responsibility of each guest.
-Trip payments will be made in three installments: One $100 placeholder/deposit (see below), one $1200 deposit due by December 31, 2018, plus the remaining balance due March 1, 2019.
-Please be prepared to pay by check for the two main balances.
-The prices do not vary for any circumstance. If you live locally, we ask that you stay at the hotel as much of the experience begins and ends with the historic hotel stay.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- There are 22 in each tour group.
- The menus are not food-allergy friendly and cannot be adapted. Heavily seafood and gluten.
- This is a walking trip. We average 12-14K steps a day!
- The two Spring tours are for women only ages 18 and older.
- The trip is non-refundable. (National emergency or significant act of God are the exceptions)
HOW TO SECURE A PLACE
Because of the great level of interest in this trip, we are setting up a simple way for guests to secure their spots. With more than 900 people represented on our interest list and a limited number of spots, we anticipate the reservations to sell quickly and be very competitive. Please read and re-read the instructions below.
- On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 8PM (central standard time), $100 deposits (“placeholders” if you will) for each respective tour will be up for sale on www.ShopEunaMaes.com.
- It is highly encouraged that you and your party designate ONE person to get online and purchase the number of $100 placeholders to secure the spots for your party. For example, if THREE friends want to go together, designate ONE person who will get online and secure all three $100 deposits/placeholders. If you individually get online and try to order separately, it is highly unlikely that you will get tickets together.
- Your designated party will need to choose your tour dates from the drop-down menu, then add the number of guests you are purchasing for, then complete the checkout process.
- The $100 placeholder/deposit secures your spot on the selected trip. It will then be applied to the overall balance.
- For all who secure their places via the online order process, you will receive confirmation emails in your inbox. We will then follow up in the coming weeks with further information and more specifics about the trip. (We will then gather customized information including your names, who your traveling buddies will be, if you’re choosing a private or shared room, etc.)
- THE PLACEHOLDER IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
In the event that someone cancels and a spot comes available, we will share it on our social media and will email the Charleston interest list.
If you have other questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!